We have all heard about people who are obsessive-compulsive and have health concerns about toxins, and even irrational fear. Of course, it is not advisable to be paranoid, but you should think about the number of toxins that you eat through food and that you take through hygienic products and cleaning agents you use every day.
Have in mind that things that you put on your skin and in your mouth have the ability to reduce your enjoyment throughout the life. Toxins are not just drugs that we use such as weed, which is we need detox shampoo for hair drug test. Toxins are everything harmful around us that could cause issues if we don’t do something about them.
Why Are Toxins So Harmful?
Toxins can easily negatively affect every single part of our body. Toxic effects on the brain will include poor concentration and memory, word confusion, erratic behavior, headaches, mood issues, cravings, and vertigo. If you expose your mind to toxicity due to alcohol abuse, you will get accelerated mental decline.
Common toxins are ones that we absorb through our skin when we rub cream, or we can ingest it through drink or food or inhale it too.
- Toxins can be absorbed when applied or ingested to the skin:
- Tainted or polluted water that includes arsenic and lead
- BPA, which is bisphenol A most common in plastics as well as drink and food containers.
- PCBs, or polychlorinated biphenyls that we can find in plastic, paints and rubber products
- Heavy metals such as mercury, lead, and cadmium, which can cause severe issues to our system
- Excessive drug or alcohol abuse as well as using some prescription drugs
- Numerous pain medications such as narcotics and opioids as well as benzodiazepines.
- Chemotherapy can cause the increase of toxicity of your system which will lead to long-term chemo brain or brain fog.
- Artificial and processed food features preservatives such as nitrates, bromates, nitrites, MSG, tartrazine dye (which is connected to asthma) and other types of dyes. It can also feature artificial sweeteners such as saccharin, aspartame, sucralose, and all of them have toxic effects on the body. The body’s natural detox system cannot process all chemicals that you have in your body, which is why most people decide to boost the detox process with the excessive fluid intake as well as detox diets.
- Herbicides, which are active ingredients in weed killers.
- Pesticides such as organophosphates and organochlorines, which are robust and harmful neurotoxins
- Apples that feature diphenylamine (click here to learn more about it), which is used to prevent browning of skin and prolong the overall life of fruits.
- Food that comes from plastic equipment, because plasticizers tend to leak and enter the fluid or food you wish to eat.
You can also inhale various toxins such as:
- Air pollutants, it doesn’t matter whether they are associated with lifestyle or technical reasons.
- Smoke from tobacco, cigarettes, and marijuana, as well as secondhand smoke from being next to smokers. Everything with combustion that enters the lungs is toxic and harmful to your overall health.
- Exhaust from automobiles such as carbon monoxide and dioxide, and other matters in the small amount that comes from the tailpipe.
- Welding, soldering fumes
- Cleaning chemicals
- Paint and solvent fumes
- Fireplace smoke
Toxins That You Use Every day
- Beauty Products – If you have in mind that average woman uses 12 cosmetic and personal care products on a daily basis, and men use six different products, the chemicals from them will get inside your skin and through other organs in your body too. It is paradox, because you will try to look good from outside, while you will create havoc from the inside. We recommend you to use natural products without acrylates, formaldehyde, aluminum, parabens, oxybenzone, triclosan, glycols, polyethylene, and fragrance so that you can gain most of it. At the same time, avoid using beauty care products hidden in a plastic container, choose glass whenever you have a chance.
- Substances – During drug, alcohol and cigarette abuse, we are taking too many toxins that could cause heart conditions, cancer, and many more problems along the way. Most people don’t know that using these substances can also lead to mental states and increased risk of dementia. According to Amen Clinic research (check their site: https://www.amenclinics.com for more information), regular marijuana users have decreased blood flood in the hippocampus, which is crucial for memory and learning processes. Alcohol can kill brain cells, to increase the risk for dementia and to shrink overall brain size. It will also lower blood flow to the brain, which is a common reason for nerve pain, inflammatory bowel disease, and liver failure. Alcohol could cause seven different types of cancers and can impair decision making, which can lead to life-changing situations.